[DeTomaso] NPC...Business Venture?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 24 16:58:04 EST 2011

To All...

Just thinking out loud...

Been thinking about opening a Bar/Restaurant? Most likely NV. (possible gaming) but keeping location options open. Maybe looking for a partner? I have over 20 years in the business, working Restaurants and Bars and owning my own Night Club. Now, I been kicking this idea around for some time! I know the economy is not the greatest with jobs hard to come by! (been out of work for 8 month's, something will come up?) Any thoughts good or bad?

Again just thinking out loud! So what do you think?
Curt