[DeTomaso] radiator deal

Cunnyngham, Christopher B (HSC) CHRISTOPHER-CUNNYNGHAM at OUHSC.EDU
Thu Feb 24 16:09:26 EST 2011

Thanks, I'll need to look into those copper fittings.

I considered laying down the new rad but ultimately decided against it.  After my experience in the last month I'd submit that ease of service may be reason enough to lay it down.  IIRC Jim Gray said something to this effect when we were doing my install.  Some lessons just have to be learned the hard way. :)

I've got the OEM pusher fans and a single sucker.  Eventually I'll upgrade the fans.  That might be a good time to reorient the radiator.