[DeTomaso] radiator deal

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Feb 24 14:14:37 EST 2011

Here is something from one of our members (PNW is having an engine pull on 3/5, so that's what he's referring to concerning checking out the radiator):
Do you know of any members that might be interested in purchasing a aluminum radiator for there Pantera? Someone on eBay is selling them for 480.00 with a buy it now or best offer. If someone offers 375.00 this guy on eBay will accept it and shipping is free. I thought it would be good to pass this info on to our membership. I ordered one and its on its way.It should arrive by the time we have our engine pull and we could check it out to see if its a quality piece.