[DeTomaso] How much ZDDP?

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Thu Feb 24 12:00:30 EST 2011

This is wrong.  It applies to all flat cam shafts, solid or hydraulic.
It doesn't apply to roller cam shafts, solid or hydraulic.

The ZDDP helps with the rubbing of the flat lifters against the cam
lobe.  The roller cam shaft doesn't have the same problem because the
rollers roll over the cam lobe.

Paul