[DeTomaso] How much ZDDP?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Feb 23 19:36:15 EST 2011

I've got my original engine from '71 with "relatively" low miles. How does
that translate to your 50K mile yardstick?  I'd easily add ZDDP additives to
make my engine last as long as it needs to until I have the time and funds
to put the engine that was destined for my ride :) if it really makes a
difference.