[DeTomaso] Dennis Quella's Pantera track car

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 19:45:02 EST 2011

Dear Chuck,

I have some pictures somewhere. Keep reminding me.
DQ's car has a custom tube frame , one of *two* built by Dale or Dave Bargman. I think that Mr. B was from Arizona. It so happens that DQ owns both frames. I believe that the second one does have all the race car bits affixed to it. Why Dave built two really solid custom tube frames for a Pantera may well be another story. I haven't heard of him in *years*.

FWIW, Chuck Engles