[DeTomaso] NPC (maybe NPC) Tires in the sun (No it's not a novel)

Dee Hart qqpursuit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:08:11 EST 2011

Gents........  I have been using "ruglide" on my CV-joint boots for years
and never had a dried out boot.  Ruglide is also the stuff the tire guy uses
to lubricate the tire bead when removing or installing tires on/off of tire
rims.    good stuff, you might try that.  you can buy it at NAPA by the
gallon.  Regards.........Doug.H 6434