[DeTomaso] Met Rob Dumoulin in Person

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:22:21 EST 2011

I had the chance to visit fellow Pantera owner Rob Dumoulin and his wife in
Jacksonville, Fl on Saturday.

Photo posted here.

http://www.michaelspantera.com/panterafriends.html

Rob's car is a work in progress, and he's doing it right.
He allowed me to check it out on the highway, rides nice and shifts crispy,
smooth application of power.

The most unusual thing about this car isn't the Merlot colored paint, its
the
Merlot interior that was custom made by a previous owner,  Dash, Door
panels, Console and Seats,
Gotta say, ...it ROCKS! Nice craftsmanship and the color grows on you
quickly.

Come see it for yourself in June at the 2011 Summer Summit.

Michael Shortt

If Rob offers to take you to Whitey's Fish Camp.......GO!

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com