[DeTomaso] NPC (maybe NPC) Tires in the sun (No it's not a novel)

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:53:02 EST 2011

Back in the mid 70's ( about the time Armour All came out I think, maybe a
few years later ), Those of us in High Scool who wanted shiny tires, used
"Klear" brand liquid floor wax in a round metal can, aqua colored flip up
plastic lid and applied it woth a washcloth.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia