[DeTomaso] ZF transmissions - industry use clarification

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Feb 21 12:01:29 EST 2011

Last time I was in my local Transtar office to pick transmission parts
for the turbo 400 in the Jeep plow truck, I noticed a large ZF banner
hanging in the warehouse.  Same logo, must be the same company.  Parts
now available through Transtar.  However, I don't know if you can buy
parts for the trans used in a Pantera from them.  I have no need to ask
just yet.  (and hope I don't for a long while)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA