[DeTomaso] npc. Daytona 500

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:25:37 EST 2011

Now I'm either looking for "pretty" or multiple "what the hell"
moments.  Sort of like how watching high school football can be a lot
more entertaining than pro-football.  Nobody told those kids they
"can't do that" so they do.

Vintage racing is really fun for the nostalgia and the genial
atmosphere.  The GRM $2011 Challenge is fun to look for interesting
engineering,  and LeMons and Chump Car racing is great for tracking
cheaters, the theater of arbitrary punishment, and general mayhem.

None of this will make the tube.  It's too uncertain for advertisers
to sink their teeth into... and keeping them out keeps it fresh as
well.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso