[DeTomaso] Speaking of Pink, npc

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 19:05:48 EST 2011

I ran into Angelyne  (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne) ) the other night
with yet another new Pink Corvette at Henry's Market in the West Valley.
She was all dressed in pink with little girl pigtails and I was a bit
taken aback until I realized who she was.
She's had a (what I call Pepto Bismol Pink)
Corvette each year since forever; there's even a picture of her with a pink
Vette on the historical picture wall at the Petersen Museum.
Funny if the Pink Pantera was hers' but I
guess not or someone would know that.
L.

In a message dated 2/20/11 12 03 0, _detomasoregistry at gmail.com_