[DeTomaso] ANy first hand experience with Precision Proformance

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Feb 20 10:22:35 EST 2011

Me too, the 90 replaced a hose that's hard to find space for. It did cost a
few more hose clamps, every hose is double clamped.

BTW I did all the hoses one year, all the pipes the next year. That's
definitely not the smartest way to do it, unless you enjoy lying under your
car that much...

"When I had my engine out this past summer, I actually bought just

that 90-degree elbow to replace the rubber hose.   I had clearance issues in

the neighborhood (it gets crowded up there when you go with the flat
firewall

kit etc.) and it made sense to clean it up.   I found I had no difficulties

whatsoever making the 90 work.   I shoulda taken photos, but I only have a

'before' photo, not after.

Mike"

Mikael Hass

+45 31 77 07 47 | mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk