[DeTomaso] How much ZDDP is in this?

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sat Feb 19 16:35:22 EST 2011

Just so you have more confusion Charlie.
- I have an April 09 listing for that oil as P1000  Zn1100
- If it were north america I believe it would have about 400 points
taken off it last year which would put it at P600 Zn700
- 1200 is a reasonable minimum target, given that we don't know what the
additive run-depletion rate is anyway.
- There is a belief that 1800 is a safe limit for P content and that
there is some kind of embrittlement danger above that.

So all of this is just blowing smoke, but I think I'd add 1000
This is showing faith that there is at least 200 and not more than 800
in the jug.
If you happen to know that it was blended more than a year ago, I'd get
a different answer.

It's all pretty shitty though.
dave