[DeTomaso] Front suspension lift mechanism

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Fri Feb 18 15:16:11 EST 2011

Hi Guys

For all of you guys constantly afraid of ruining your front
valence/airdam in a drive way, or on a speed bump this looks to be the
most uncompromising way of solving the problem:
http://ramliftpro.com
Here's an link to a car with the system mounted:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-SuperLite-LS7-632HP-580TQ-Wilwoods-Custom-Built-/260706302087?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb34e7887

These are small hydraulic cylinders that will locate on the outside of
your shocks, as an adjustable spring spacer.  They will only mount to
small diameter shocks such as Carrera's, Qa1's, modern Koni's, etc.
They are now releasing a unit that will give about 1.5 inches of lift on
the front end of the Pantera.
That will be enough to save your front lower end from most of the normal
obstacles.
For those that is already running with a lot clearance this way you
could lower your car for normal driving conditions, and for the
racetrack. It will even give you some extra camber when lowered.
I was asking the owner I he would be willing to look at group buys. He
confirmed that he would be willing to lower the price if we bought a
number of units.

Let me know if anyone else is interested.

Kjetil