[DeTomaso] Pictures of the new Detomaso in flesh and blood

Roland Jaeckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Thu Feb 17 12:53:15 EST 2011

Firts of all, there must be a production car.
This thing is just a 1:1 scale model. On youtube are several vidoes. On one
of them, you can see a person going in and out of the car. The suspension
doesn't move a millimeter. So, i guess it has no suspension at all. I really
hope that this "thing" won't ruin the name DeTomaso at all. There are
people, who are willing to spend that kind of money for it. But not 3000 in
a year. Remember the dream of the Qvales. It ended up very soon after
beginning the production. A very few people bought a Mangusta for list
price, the rest went very cheap or remains still at the Qvales place.
And yes, it it would be cheap, i would buy one :-))

Rolad Jaeckel