[DeTomaso] RV: A question I'm hoping you can answer

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 11:21:23 EST 2011

 I've always put Sta-bil in my cars when I park them for the Iowa winter.  Never had start up problems after 3 months.  In fact I just started my car up the other day (couldn't resist after we finally got temps up in the 40s).   After pumping the accelerator five or six times I cranked for about 4 seconds and she fired up, no problem.   I have a holley carb.

Tom