[DeTomaso] another radiator question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Feb 17 01:48:07 EST 2011

Thanks.  I do have fans in the front, so I don't know how far forward I can move the radiator.  I'll check it out this weekend.

Chris

From: JDeRyke at aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 01:19:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] another radiator question
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com; detomaso at realbig.com

The system pressure will not exceed 15 psi with a 12-pound radiator cap; fuel injection hose is rated for 'above' 60 psi.   And it's possible to install a couple of little straps with holes maybe an inch apart beweeen the radiator and the radiator mounts on the body, thus shifting the upper part of the radiator forward a little, without the core hitting pusher fans (if you still have them). So your fitting should clear the headlight bar. Good luck- J Deryke