[DeTomaso] Pictures of the new Detomaso in flesh and blood

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 22:33:37 EST 2011

The spirit of the original Pantera was as an affordable exotic, not a
$175K car. When new, the Pantera was $10K-12K while the Dino was many  thousand
more. BB512s, Lambos and Masers were much more expensive, in  the $20Ks. So,
it seems to me, that what we want is an affordable exotic to  capture the
true spirit of the Pantera.The only thing that I can think of in  recent
memory that came close to this "spirit" was the NSX.

Let's be careful what we wish for.

Jeff
6559
Did you know that the words "race car" spelled backwards still  spells
"race car"?

In a message dated 2/16/2011 8:59:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,