[DeTomaso] Pictures of the new Detomaso in flesh and blood

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Wed Feb 16 22:27:00 EST 2011

Curt

Perhaps a bit extreme to say they do not care what we think.  What more do
they have to do; after all, they did send a marketing company to the POCA
Fun Rally last year, photo every element of the car, interview owners
individually and in groups, and even go for a high speed run with the owners
to capture the spirit.  Jeeze, what more did you expect.

That said, I agree that the new car does not appear to capture the spirit or
awe of the Pantera and I would think $175K would entitle one to more style.
Perhaps they didn't listen to the marketing company.

JT