[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 79, Issue 16-Vader ll lights

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 21:49:56 EST 2011

I have the Vader II lights on an early car
I had them installed-Tommy at Extreme Pantera
and he said he did have to trim them a little
They are the only ones they ever sold that
were polished according to Ted's son as I
showed them to him at Reno last year

Great look on a black car
I do notice that they are so direct
and my car is so stiff 550/750 springs that
you notice the lights in the passing signs bouncing
up and down.. not on the car but they reflect back
as the car bounces slightly up and down

I would not even turn my stock lights
on as I was leaving a car show at night until
I was long out of the parking lot.. I rarely drove
it a night because of the stock lights. now it
really looks great to me... but just my 2 cents

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera