[DeTomaso] Pictures of the new Detomaso in flesh and blood

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:46:24 EST 2011

You are right about it having no real connection with our cars, but as
supporters of the marque I think we were all hoping it would be something we
would be proud of.

As a business decision I also question paying money for a legacy that you
don't plan to use. Paying money for the DeTomaso name and then changing the
logo and building a car that has nothing to do with the company image is
sort of a waste of money. I suppose there is certain value in saying
"DeTomaso is reborn" instead of coming up with a new name, but you could get
more bang for your buck if you could roll out Mangustas, Panteras,
Deauvilles, and make some claim that this is the continuation.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"