[DeTomaso] It's Magic (more Spa Italia stuff)

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 06:09:10 EST 2011

Hi again,

Yesterday I wrote to the Forum to indicate that the hotel for the Spa Italia
event was completely booked and there was a waiting list for people to stay
with us for the weekend.

It's a small world, and as a result of that e-mail, the organizers of Spa
Italia wrote me this morning to say that they have a small block of rooms
reserved at the same hotel that they would be willing to release to DeTomaso
owners so that we can all be together. This is great news, and my unofficial
count now has 55 cars that I know of booked into our hotel.

If you were thinking of attending but were afraid of being stuck in a hotel
by yourself far from everyone else, there are a limited number of rooms that
may be assigned to DeTomaso owners, but if there is a lesson here it is that
the event will be large and hotels will be hard to find. I'd recommend
deciding now and reserving while you can.

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>