[DeTomaso] Wild Goose!

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:16:03 EST 2011

The Wild Goose will in fact be attending the pre-Spa tour, so we should all
have plenty of time to see it up close! (Well, except for Roger, who won't
be attending this year...)

I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. If he did all the repairs
himself I'm sure that he had some creative solutions. Seeing the condition
of the Jags in his collection,  I'm guessing that it is in excellent
condition.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"