[DeTomaso] filling spot welds

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:57:37 EST 2011

Your absolutely right.lead working is a real art and I have no idea how to
do it. It's also a very old technology, but still a good one. My Sunbeam had
lead filled seams in many places from the "factory".Ill have to put a more
modern filler back in where I below the lead out..because I don't know
anything about it.but your right, it's an option.

Cullen