[DeTomaso] Wild Goose!

Arno Keijzer arnokeijzer at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 12 17:05:36 EST 2011

Roland, tell them that this a different era. The original Pantera is
from a time of freedom and coolness and that time will never come again.
In it's time the Pantera was one of the coolest thing's you could buy.
Now evey new car has to perform with standarts set in the 21 century.
It may be a perfect car, but they will never have soul they had 40
years ago.
It is an honor that the name has a new life, but it will never be an
icoon it is now.
That is not bad, it will be just an other high performance car like
ther are so many.........
That's why we love classic cars

Arno Keijzer

Op 12 feb 2011, om 22:38 heeft Roland Jaeckel het volgende geschreven: