[DeTomaso] Wild Goose!

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 16:26:57 EST 2011

Mike - it's a 1970 Mangusta, not '69 according to the owner, but that's a
minor detail and I think we all agree that it is a fascinating car!!!

It'll be at the Spa event in June, and possibly at the pre-Spa tour...

(btw mike - I can take it that you hadn't seen it before either??)

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"