[DeTomaso] FW: Own your own test track

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 19:23:54 EST 2011

There must be someone on this list who could stroke a check without losing
too much sleep. I would even consider a membership and I'm on the east
coast! They have a race track / country club here  in upstate NY( but I
think  you need to be worth $10,000,000 to even be considered for
membership.)
Boyd