[DeTomaso] FW: Own your own test track

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 13:09:01 EST 2011

Again, exclusive country club model. Steep entry fee, and monthly dues. Should
hopefully cover operating expenses. Develop some of the surrounding acreage into
custom garage lots and sell them to members to build their dream garage/shop at
the track, complete with some living/entertaining facilities. Probably get your
initial investment back by selling those lots alone! Of course, there would be
monthly dues for the owners to help offset additional operating expenses. The
more memberships you anticipate you can sell, the lower your cost per member.
Just a thought.

Sure would be a fun endeavor!