[DeTomaso] Fwd: June 3 -5, 2011 Summer Summit for DeTomaso Pantera Owners & Friends

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:05:12 EST 2011

HOUSING UPDATE

Just received this from Jill ( see below )

If you think you're coming, reserve a house NOW, you can always cancel w/o a
fee.

Good Morning Michael,

Below is your confirmation for your visit in June.  We only have a handful
of homes remaining for that weekend, so please have any other interested
parties for the 2011 Summer Summit contact me at their earliest convenience,
preferably today as I will be out on property tomorrow; however, I will have
access to my mobile.  I don't want you guys to miss out on this opportunity
to stay at The Cliffs.  Again, once I know the rate for the spring/summer
Discovery Package, I will be happy to amend all of your rates and do know we
don't charge the cards until your departure.

Thanks,

Jill

Get driving directions to The Cliffs here.

Jill L. Rohlfs
Sales Consultant
864.371.3056 | office
864.723.6102 | mobile