[DeTomaso] insurance question

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 20:33:23 EST 2011

Mark...

Please keep the list posted!  TNX

Dn Murray
'71 Euro Pushbutton GTS #1158
Fredericksburg, TX

In a message dated 2/9/2011 5:24:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mark.pinson at verizon.net writes:

I am  also with Heacock Classic / American Modern and they suck!  I
cancelled  coverage on another collector car of mine and it took them 60 days and
multiple phone calls and emails to return a measley $25 refund check.   They
kept giving me excuses about "the new girl" which is standard insurance
company BS.  I'd hate to see how they handle claims.  I'm in Texas,  but I
will certainly be shopping my insurance coverage when the Pantera policy  comes
up for renewal in  May.

Detomaso Forum  Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list