[DeTomaso] insurance question

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:03:44 EST 2011

I think that I'm with American Modern also, through ---- OK, I just went to check: I'm with Heacock Classic, and they now underwrite through American Modern, but I make my checks out to "Consumers County Mutual Insurance Co."  And, by the way, I have emailed them and written them about my policies (I have three classic cars insured with Heacock), and they  DO NOT reply to me.  Does anyone else have this problem with Heacock?  I think that next time I'll check with Hagerty.    ---Bill (angry/confused in Hockley, TX) Lewis