[DeTomaso] list content

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Tue Feb 8 10:25:12 EST 2011

If the mail list were limited to information derived from "experience," "knowledge" and information with links we would have FAR fewer posts with FAR more value.

See how I didn't say anything negative about the self-inflated, opinionated ice driving instructors?  I'm going back in my cave now.

God Bless SOBill ( "Have some fun today" )

Snowy and Cold (again)
on my third "delete" key

"That's one advantage of a forum-style format over an e-mail list.

I still prefer this format, though.  It's easy enough to delete the posts that I don't want to read.

Oh - don't forget, b!tch!n about the e-mail list format.  Maybe we need a Top-10 list of things that's on the e-mail list that isn't about DeTomaso."