[DeTomaso] Fwd: 20 pound rear deck

Patrick Bouzaglou targacalifornia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:48:08 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patrick Bouzaglou <targacalifornia at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 20 pound rear deck
To: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>

I would like to know how the Barotex works with the paint finishes. Most
fiberglass (especially parts over a hot engine and transmission) will
continue shrinking for a LONG time. My black high quality fiberglass lid has
remained nice and shiny, but it has continued to shrink over the span of a
couple years, showing the inner frame. This is after blocking/filling and
repaint twice !
I would recommend the addition of the gold reflective heat foil on the
underside, nearest the headers too
db