[DeTomaso] 20 pound rear deck

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 17:27:25 EST 2011

   Lilo Ben-Zicron (races the highly modified Mangusta) made a 20 pound rear deck for me.  The mold is off my early 72 with a flat deck.  It appears that the decks are a little different on later cars, but he can make more of these if anyone wants one.  It's a good fit to my car, but probably not later cars.  I am in Whittier, CA if anyone wants to see it.

   Lilo would probably make a new mold for later decks, but there might have to be several buyers to keep the cost low.  He can make just about anything, all it takes is $s.

Ken