[DeTomaso] A/C Help

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:59:16 EST 2011

Roger - mine does have a wiring diagram in the back, but it is in black and
white! The OEM wiring diagram from DeTomaso came in B&W...

I can scan it for you, but am travelling and won't be home until the
weekend...

Someone color-coded a late-model diagram but I don't remember who. Orville
perhaps?

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"