[DeTomaso] Get some Tail June 4th.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:21:53 EST 2011

That's the one in Europe, the one taking place in the US will be in
Asheville, NC.

We certainly wish you the best with your event, I seriously doubt we are
competing for attendees.

We will have a Castle to see as well ( Biltmore House ), hundreds of miles
of mountain roads with lots of curves and
some of the best comfort food available on the planet.

Michael Shortt