[DeTomaso] Get some Tail June 4th.

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 12:55:37 EST 2011

The best way to find out about this is to Google:  "Deals Gap."  Then you can click on whatever interests you, but be sure and check out the Tree of Shame.  Lots of testosterone-ladled young men have tried to beat the "dragon" and lost.  They end up going over the side and down the mountain until the first tree stops them.  Parts of their bikes are mounted in the tree.  Like Michael, I've done it on Harleys, but never in a car.-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ----One of my strangest experiences there was one time we were on our motorcycles, and I "heard" this strange sound, and a bunch of bicyclists blew by us on a curve.   --Bill Lewis