[DeTomaso] Get some Tail June 4th.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 12:53:23 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/6/11 9:14:13 AM, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Could you please preface with a location by nearby city and state?  I
> realize I'm probably one of the more dumb ones on this list but it helps
> me get a quick idea of where the activity is going to be and whether or
> not I can try to make plans.
>
>>>Have you not heard of the Tail of the Dragon?   It's the number one
sports car and motorcycle road in the USA!

http://tailofthedragonresorts.com/

It's one of the many roads around the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
in North Carolina.   I rode this on a motorcycle back in 1989--simply
fantastic!

Having said that, your point is well taken--a basic geographical reference
is certainly helpful when describing potential events--even as general as
the state it's in is probably sufficient.