[DeTomaso] Get some Tail June 4th.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Feb 6 12:14:33 EST 2011

Michael (and anyone else who posts activities like these)

Could you please preface with a location by nearby city and state?  I
realize I'm probably one of the more dumb ones on this list but it helps
me get a quick idea of where the activity is going to be and whether or
not I can try to make plans.  This sounds like a great activity, though
I won't be able to make it.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie