[DeTomaso] Oil brand with ZDDT?

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 5 17:03:22 EST 2011

It looks like Valvoline VR1 Racing 20/50 has zbbt, but the ppm are not
listed.
I saw some posts from June '10 on an Alfa Romeo site indicating it has 1,300
ppm, but I don't know how reliable, or current, that info is.
Supposedly Royal Purple has zbbt, but that stuff seems to leak real easily.

Dan
Dan Courtney
21 Years of Excellent Representation
Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455 P
(858) 551-5456 F