[DeTomaso] Oil brand with ZDDT?

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 5 15:57:01 EST 2011

I'm having a real hard time finding any oil with ZDDT. Last time I used Kendall GT1 20/50 with added Zinc, but none of the chains in San Diego carry this anymore (I've tried Pep Boys, Auto Zone, O'Reilly's ./ Kragen, Carquest and Napa - nada).
Shell Rotella does not specifically list ZDDT on the label. After losing a cam lobe on break-in last year I'm not putting anything in unless I know it has ZDDT.
Pep Boys sells a Zinc additive called Hyper Lube, but does anyone know of a brand which has Zinc? Wasn't there one Valveoline product with the stuff?

Thank You,
Dan

Dan Courtney
21 Years of Excellent Representation
Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455 P
(858) 551-5456 F