[DeTomaso] classi-finds for Clist nationwide and one in Canada

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:33:27 EST 2011

(Just the messenger)

Cullen

Cars:

Here is a GT5, LS.for your pondering.although the seller calls it a GTS.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ctd/2189262821.html

price going down on our friends car in San Fransisco

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2191986146.html

red 72 in Phoenix still around for 50k

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2189287010.html

how many times is this glass replica gonna change hands? Maybe is the same
seller..dunno

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2184040456.html

vague 74 for sale in Utah for 45 grand

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/2177234968.html

72 in Rhode Island I haven't seen before, big money for a straightforward
looking car - 70 grand. Hes been watching too much Barrett Jackson

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/2159468305.html

no pic, but tempting description:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2155115872.html

I think we have seen this one before.but I don't remember what a GT5c is?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/2194086716.html

Outside the USA:

Pretty black 73 in Vancouver:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/cto/2182356542.html

Parts:

Somebody please buy this guys console..its been for sale for about a year:

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2191889377.html

didn't know they could bring that much.I have a set just like it ill sell
for less. Well, title says 200, text body says 800.dunno

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2178655696.html