[DeTomaso] GT5 and GT5-S Values?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 12:47:20 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/4/11 9:19:33 AM, lashdeep at yahoo.com writes:

> What is the range for Poor-Fair-Good-Excellent on these cars?
>
> I'm in the market and I'm trying to put together a realistic *selling*
> price

One of the nicest GT5-S Panteras around recently sold for something in the
$85K range--beautiful red car, with a Fontana motor (polished, I believe).
Asking price for years was $110K or thereabouts.   It went from the east
coast to So-Cal.   The new owner didn't like the wing and removed it; it's in
my livingroom now, enroute to a buyer in Australia....