[DeTomaso] Goose in Scottsdale, potential/current owners may need help?

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Fri Feb 4 02:18:11 EST 2011

Guys,

Anyone near Scottsdale that could assist with a Goose-dectomy?    Have a Goose
here that may need to go to Sweden if the price is reached.....

Problem is that the current owner has "hit the wall" in a resto, and the car is
begin sold as is where is.   ZF is out as is the clutch and bellhousing.  I
think the car can be buttoned up easy enough, but the ZF would need to be
crated, or bolted/strapped into some sort of a sling in the engine bay for
shipping.

There is no spare tire for the car, so space there is not an issue, nor is there
any AC condenser to worry about.   Just securing the trans so it doesn't get
airborne during shipping!  I think the axles would need to come off just for
safe movement of the car too.

I think most of the loose parts would fit either in the front trunk or the
inside of the car.  Just the danged trans that is a PITA!!!!

Anyway, if you think you may be able to help, drop me a note please.

Thanks!
Steve