[DeTomaso] DB Starters

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:45:46 EST 2011

Mike makes a valid point about twisting steel fasteners into aluminum (which
is where anti-seize is highly recommended) but the starter studs also serve
another purpose.  They guide the heavy starter in place, and make it easy to
hold it in place while you tighten the nuts, especially if it's the heavy
stock one.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505