[DeTomaso] Air Con Down under

Gary.Williamson at hartmann.info Gary.Williamson at hartmann.info
Thu Feb 3 18:02:44 EST 2011

Hi again ,

thanks for all your useful advice.

Asa Jay - I've sent an email to Kirk enquiring about his Firewall
reduction kit - this sounds like a useful thing to do while I'm organising
the air con as I may eventually go RHD to make life driving around Sydney
a little easier. I've looked at the RHD conversion done by the local
importers/Detomaso and am not sure I like the way they were done - a steel
tube across from the brake padal to the orginal LHD master cylinders?

JT - I'll check out the Aeroquip lines , not sure if they are available
locally but will find out.   With mounting the air con condensor up front
- is this possible with the standard radiator and electric fans - I'd hate
to cook the engine. I've seen some with the lie down radiator but wonder
if the standard design will cope.

cheers

Gary Williamson
Chief Financial Officer

Ph: +61 2 8762 7000
Fax: +61 2 8762 7100
Mob: +61 423 765 718
Email:gary.williamson at hartmann.info

PAUL HARTMANN Pty Ltd
Level 6, 5 Rider Boulevard,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
Australia

***please consider the environment before printing this email***