[DeTomaso] GT5 and GT5-S Values

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 12:46:44 EST 2011

All this talk about Miami rustbuckets has me wondering...what are these cars
selling for today?

This one sold for under $10k, but obviously is in need of full restoration.

There's a red GT5-S that was owned by Shelby originally on the Prova MO site for
$75k. Is that one still available? It's been there for a while from what I can
remember. It does seem very, very nice.

A GT5 sold last fall in Canada for $55 or 60k and was in supposedly excellent
shape.

What is the range for Poor-Fair-Good-Excellent on these cars?

I'm in the market and I'm trying to put together a realistic *selling* price

Thanks,
LS