[DeTomaso] Amerisport GT5-S fixer-up for sale (cheap)

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Feb 3 11:07:41 EST 2011

Even being parted out, I have seen cars sold with vin and title only to
live again. It has a lot of possibilities for a tubed chassis car. If I
were to begin a tube chassis car not much of the car that existed would be
useful besides the title, VIN plate and a few body panes to begin from.
Even if the VIN and stripped chassis is sold with nothing else, the new
owner has his own goals separate from the one selling it for parts. I
really don't see a GTS being scrubbed from the face of the earth as long
as the brake box and title still exist.

New a guy who rebuilt Stearman airplanes. His moto was, if you bring me a
piece of tubing with a serial number on it, I can "Restore" your airplane!

We have all seen cars rise from ashes from far less.