[DeTomaso] My Pantera--day 1

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:00:01 EST 2011

Mike, I read the words.  I know what the words mean.  I read the sentences.  I understand them.   But, the real world of what they say does not tighten up.  Darn, I thought that you put your pants on one leg at a time - but: new Pantera, girl friend, no license.  Next you're going to say that NoCal is NOT going to fall off into the Pacific anytime!  --Bill